Monday, March 22, 2010

TWINS! and another photoshoot for a friend! YEAH!

Well..another longtime friend, who I hadn't seen for years, Miss Jessica; contacted me and asked me to take photos of her twins who just turned FOUR (4)! I, of course jumped at the chance! How beautiful are these two!? Probably one of the easiest shoots I've done. They were so awesome and so easy to photograph, as was their mother! The little guy had a little warming up to do, but we ended up doing okay as our minutes when on. Friday, the day started out warm and perfect and then as the afternoon came around, it turned colder...like dropping 15 degrees in less than 30 minutes and of course we planned a shoot for around 4:00. Despite mother nature and her cruelness...we fought the brisk air and met at the park as planned. I love this park...it's right up the street from my house and has some great little places to take photos. I really am pleased with how a lot of them came out. I played a bit on these and I definitely have my handful of favorites, but for the slideshow; I'll go ahead and include all that we decided to keep! Hope you enjoy! Meet K.J. & Madeline "Maddie"!



Thanks Jess, for asking me to capture your memories of you and your littles. I throughly enjoyed seeing you again and getting to know your kiddos a little better! I hope we can make something happen to hang out and get our kids together to play the next time your in town! 2 years was way too long! :)

No comments: